Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I got up at a little before 6. Since this is laundry day I stripped my sheets and blanket and put them with the others.

I went out and smoked my cigarette and came inside to make coffee. Someone else had made the coffee and they gave me a cup.

I took my medications and then took my coffee outside and had another cigarette. I lent someone my lighter but they went somewhere so I had to use matches.

Breakfast was eggs and grits.

I continued to work on my blanket. I also met with my new caseworker at Central. She discussed my situation and she said that she may even be able to help me get an apartment with some funding programs.

Lunch was chicken salad sandwiches and potato chips.

After lunch I continued to work on my blanket.

Dinner was ham, noodles and spinach.

I found out that Big Daddy was offered his job back but he doesn't know whether or not he wants to go back.

I continued to work on the blanket.

I cleared my stuff from our table because I was told that the table areas were going to be straightened.

That was a lot of stuff I had to put away so now my two lockers are completely full!

I went to bed at 11 because I wanted to continue working on the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.