Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I got up at 6 and went to the front day room. I was worried about our stuff at the table since the staff trashed it the night before, but all of our stuff was still there. I'm running out of room in my lockers so I don't have any more space to store my other stuff. With the library books and the yarn I have yet still more stuff!

I am out of cigarettes so no smoking done this morning. I'm still feeling a bit sleepy.

Breakfast was grits, sausage patties and an English muffin.

I tried to work on my blanket more but I was yawning and sleepy so I tried to take a nap.

Lunch was hot dogs with bread.

I went back to writing here in my diary and finishing my blanket. I also started reading "Crocheting For Dummies".

Dinner was chicken, noodles and sweet potatoes.

Big Daddy is restless. Personally I think its because he quit his job. It's easy to get bored here and I think that is the case with him. After dinner he got someone to go to the store for him to buy hoagies for us. Then he got the same guy to go to the store for him again to get a half gallon of ice cream and hot chocolate. He ate half of his hoagie and gave the other half away. Then he ate about a quarter of the ice cream and put the rest of it in the freezer.

I was also looking at an apartment book to see the different prices of apartments. It's funny but I must have looked at 100 different ones and still didn't see one that had everything that I wanted.

I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.