Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday, April 28,2013

I got up a little before 6:30.

I went to the front, had a cigarette and then came inside to make and have coffee.

Breakfast was turkey bacon and eggs with lemonade as the juice drink.

Since it was nice outside another female resident suggested we crochet outside and we did.

Then it was suggested that we do a little shopping and we did. Me and another resident used her car to go to the store.

I had to be back by 12:30 because there was an arts discussion group (about hope) that I said that I would attend.

I was back by 3:30 but I missed lunch so I ate the hoagie that I had bought from the store.

Then came dinner but I had just ate the hoagie so I wasn't hungry by then.

One of the residents had gotten so drunk that an ambulance was called for him. He was in a pretty bad way.

I went to bed at ten

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.