Thursday, January 23, 2014

If You're Looking For Some Good Used Furniture......

I found out about this place while I was still at the shelter getting to move into my new apartment. I recently went back with a friend so he could check out what they had in stock.

The name of the store is

Impact
1798 Markley St.
Norristown, PA 19401

610-2399848

The have a lot of good used furniture and they will even deliver the furniture for you for a fee.

So far what I have gotten from this store is some clothing, and a relaxer chair. I'm currently looking at the bookcases that they have because I really, really need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.