Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday, April 1st - April Fool's Day

I'm definitely not in the mood for any April Fool joke today!
 I woke up at 4:30 in the morning to go to the bathroom ane e3cided to go back to bed. The next thing  I know I was the last to wake up and get up.  Cigarette, then coffee which I had wih mhy medications.
Breakfast was cream of wheat.

I got a new cellphone and it took me most of the morning to activate it.  I do have one of those free cellphones but I wanted one with a camera on it so I had to buy one.  It cost me $15!

Lunch was chicken fingers and French fries.  I had seconds.

Went outside to smoked a cigarette and shooting the breeze with a staff member who smokes too.  Mostly we talked about eating more healthy.  We talked about smoking too but we both talked about not fiving it up!

I'm having a lot of fun playing with my new phone.  I can take pictures and go on the Internet.  It came with a $10 prepaid bonus and that's what I'm using now.

I took a picture of the fog this morning and the head of the shelter liked it so much that she asked me to email it to her.  She may use it in her artwork.  She's doing an art project relating to the homeless.

One of the guys couldn't find his phone.  He was charging it and left it to charge overnight and in the morning it was gone!  It turns out that one of the women took it, made some ;none calls but she gave it back.  The man was very angry but at least he got his one back.

I also decided to start a blog about being homeless.  It's called "The Diary Of A Homeless Person".  Maybe I'll be able to get a book deal out of it.

I went to bed at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.