Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I got up at 6. Went outside to smoke a "rolled" cigarette. Then I had to make the coffee because the guy that usually makes it in the morning is on strike. He's mad at one of the guys at our table.

A Breakfast was waffles and scrapple.

I worked on on the blanket some more.

Lunch was sloppy Joes and French fries.

After lunch I worked on the blanket some more but I managed to bum a cigarette from one of the staff members. But I also continued working on the blanket. A lot of us here are out of cigarettes so we are a bit morose.

Dinner was glazed ham, macaroni and cheese and sweet potatoes.

One of the female residents went shopping at Walmart and bought back a bunch of yarn and some crochet needles amd she's ready to start her blanket project as well. She bought me a little bag to carry my crochet project in.

I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.