Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday, April 29, 2013

I got up a little before 6. Thanks to Big Daddy, I had cigarettes so I went to the front, made coffee and went outside to have a cigarette while the coffee brewed.

Breakfast was oatmeal.

I still continued to work on the blanket. I also got a chance to talk with a staff worker from Central. She may be able to get me an apartment sooner than I expected!

Lunch was hamburgers, French fries, potato salad and lemonade.

It's cold in the building and raining outside and my hair is frizzing up because I keep going outside to smoke a cigarette.

I still continued to work on the blanket.

There's a problem with me getting my cane. It seems the store that has the cane does 't take my insurance anymore. So now I have to call one of their other medical supply stores to see if they still take my insurance company. If they do, I have to get their fax number and give that to my doctor. If they don't, I'll have to find a medical supply store that does take my insurance and give their fax number to my doctor. What a mess!

One of the residents was caught shoplifting and if he doesn't pay $50 in ten days he will go to jail because it will be his fifth shoplifting charge.

The other resident that got drunk was told that he would have to leave by the end of the week!

Dinner was a smorgasbord of meat! There was spare ribs, chicken , meatballs and sausage. There was also sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables and rice.

After dinner I continued to work on the blanket.

I went to bed at nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.