Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013

It wasn't until 6:30 that I got up. In fact I was one of the last people to get up. I was up at 4:30 but I went back to bed.

Anyway, once I was up I went to the front and had a cup of coffee. I'm still out of cigarettes.

Breakfast was eggs and scrabble.

Today is my trial date so I got myself ready for the 8:30 van.

I was at the courthouse a little early but I spent that time in the law library using their computer. I got some good work done.

At 1:30 I was ready to appear before the judge but he had an emergency issue and we had to wait. When the judge finally appeared he heard both our sides and made a decision to deny my petition. I am going to appeal his decision.

I was very glad to get back to the shelter. I got there around 2:30 in the afternoon, just before the shift change.

I missed lunch but I had a soda and Oreo cookies to fill me up.

I worked on my blanket and talked to some of the staff about the judge denying me.

Dinner was baked chicken, rice and mixed vegetables.

I was expecting something in the mail today but instead I go a notice from the storage place. Unless I pay the bill in full the storage place is going to auction my stuff. That really bummed me out and I worried about for the rest of the day.

I went to bed at 10

1 comment:

  1. December 2013 Update! With the help of two very nice people I was able to get my storage fees paid! In fact we went through all the stuff in storage and dwindled it down to about 8 boxes of stuff that I wanted to keep. I still have a few boxes left to go through but its a BIG step that we did just to get the number of boxes down.

    So I'm glad to report that the storage fee was taken care of and I was able to get all of my stuff sorted out. Some items were saved, some were marked for making a donation and the rest of it was trashed.

    I could have never done this on my own and I'm very grateful to the people that helped me - angels really!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.