Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Up at a little past 6. Had my morning cigarette and then coffee with my three medications. Breakfast was cereal and milk. No appointments today but I do have to do laundry today. The laundry time went right into lunch time and beyond. Lunch was chicken tortillas and cake or pie for dessert. After lunch I got the rest of my laundry, folded it up and put it in my locker. I can't find my phone charger. I looked all in my bag and in my locker and I still couldn't find it. I think that it may be on my bed in the sleep room but I need permission to go back there. I asked but I haven't been back there yet. I mostly crocheted until dinner which was chilli and rice. I'm down to my last two cigarettes - hopelly something will turn up. I smoked a cigarette and now I'm down to my last one - hopefully something will come up. The shelter is setting up a computer in the front lobby so everyone here will be able to use it. Unfortunately its not hooked up completely right yet so nobody can use it yet. One of the residents went fishing at a nearby creek and he caught some beautiful trout. But he wasn't allowed to bring it inside so he gave it to a staff member who's going to take it home and cook it. Another staff member gave me a planner that's still usable and I am using it now. I went to bed late - midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.