Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8, 2013

Up at a little before 6:30. Breakfast was waffles. I volunteered to help with moving one of the residents out but her new place has three flights of stairs and that's not good for my knee. So my plan for today had changed. Originally I had planned to file myh papers in court and do my taxes. I changed that to Wendsday. Lunch was baked beans and hot dogs. Very warm out today. Inside the shelter was hot. I played scrabble outside with three residents. Once inside I took another nap until dinner. Dinner was sphagetti and sauce but there were no forks and we had to use spoons to eat the sphagetti. After dinner, one of the staff members asked me to create a spreadsheet for the computer usuage time. I didn't finish until 9 and I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.