Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I was up at a little past 6.

Breakfast was oatmeal.

After breakfast I was able to take a shower.  I'm still working on the blanket because I want to be finished by Friday.

The church pastor brought some breakfast platters for the shelter residents.  The platter had scrambled eggs, hash browns and sausages and mixed fruit.  There were no utensils though and if you didn't have any saved then you would have to eat with your fingers.

Another church came to do some cleaning at the shelter.  They cleaned the women's bathroom and they also cleaned, sanded and painted the tables.

Lunch was bolgna sandwiches and chicken noodle soup.

I went back to crocheting, taking a cigarette break every now and then.  While I was crocheting someone asked me if I could make them a blanket too.  This could be the start of something big.  I was thinking of making one-of-a-kind blankets.

Dinner was baked chicken, noodles and black-eyed peas and green beans as well.

I'm still working on the blanket because I said it would be done by Friday and I'm not satisfied with the length yet.

I went to bed at 11.  Yes, late I know but I made some microwaved popcorn around 9:30 pm and I didn't want to rush it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.