Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday, April 22, 2013

Woke up at just before 6am. It was cold inside the sleeproom but I had a blanket and a spread to cover me.

I went outside to smoke my last cigarette and then cam back inside to have coffee and take my medication.

I still worked on my blanket until breakfast.

Breakfast was pancakes and sausage.

There's a new guy that came here over the weekend and he's afraid that he will be put out because there is no room here for him. we (the residents) told him to wait until the head boss came in and talk to here.

I got a doctor's bill in the mail that my medical insurance did not cover. The bill is for $122. I called my insurance company and they said that they would investigate it and that could take up to 30 days. (A resident here told me that they had to pay up to 60 days before the actual coverage started.

The fact that I don't have cigarettes really pisses me off!

Lunch was chicken noodle soup, a meat wrap and some crackers.

I got a notice of sale from the storage company saying that if I didn't pay my bill my stuff would be sold off. I have around 30 days to pay or make a payment arrangement with them. I'll wait until May when I have more phone minutes then I will call them back and ask for an extension.

The new resident found out that the shelter was going to work something out so that he could stay.

I called the Social Security office to see how fast my process is going. They told me they had all my information and that my application is currently under review. I hope I get that money soon because I really need it!

Dinner was roast beef, potatoes and stewed tomatoes.

I was hoping to get a letter from my brother today but I didn't get it yet.

I continued to work on my blanket for the rest of the day and then I went to bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.