Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Up at a little bit before the 6:30 wakeup call. I went to the bathroom and straightened my bed. I am seriously low on cigarettes and I need at least $5 to pay for my pain pills. Breakfast was turkey bacon and grits. No appointments today, thank goodness. I took a nap because I was still so sleepy. Woke up at around 10:45 and mulled around until lunchtime. Lunch was bologna or roast beef sandwich, chicken noodle soup and a bowl of sphagetti for dessert. I'm still mulling over my plans about getting out of here. Although I still want my house back I'll still need something temporary for now and I was thinking about the apartment complex that was near me. It would be perfect (almost) as a temporary place until I get my home back. Dinner was ham, macaroni and cheese and sweet potatoes. After dinner I had a chance to go and get my prescriptions. I'm out of cigarettes though. Didn't want to play bingo tonight either. Went to bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.