Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday, April 19,2013

Up at a little bit before 6:30.

Went to the dayroom and found out that the stuff we left on the table got thrown in the trash bin. I was able to retrieve most of our stuff.

I smoked my last cigarette and went inside to take my medication and have a cup of coffee.

Breakfast was cream of wheat.

I wanted to take a shower before I went to the library but it was too close to the nine o'clock deadline.

I continued to work on the blanket for a while. The van was supposed to take me to the library at 10:30.

I was amazed at the size of the library. It was kind of huge. It was a large room that had many bookshelves full of books. I looked for books on knitting and crocheting and found a lot of them. I checked out two basic books about them. I used the computer for about 3 hours and I looked up the place where I wanted to live.

I am beginning to realize how hard it is to get around with my knee.

I got back to the shelter around 3:30 so I missed lunch.

After dinner I went and took a shower - finally! I then went outside, did a little drinking of whiskey but then I came back inside.

Dinner was peppered chicken with rice.

A few of the residents wanted to get drunk again and that is what we did.

I worked on my blanket more and then I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.