Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday, April 16, 2014

Up at 6:30.

It's laundry day so the beds had to be stripped.

Had my coffee, then had my cigarette outside.  Came back inside and took my medications.

Breakfast was pancakes and scrabble which was good.  Had a giant piece of scrabble and three pancakes.

Worked on the blanket some more and someone mentioned the library.  Now I remembered back to the staff member that wanted to start the crocheting club.  While I do know how to do both knit and crochet, I still consider myself a beginner.  I wanted to check some books out about knitting and crocheting from the library.

As I was crocheting the blanket another staff member asked me to help with the cleaning and I did.  We stripped the beds and put the blankets and bedspreads in the dryers.  Then the floors were dusted and mopped.  I found out that there were 45 beds/cots in the sleep room.  It took us about 3 hours to finish.

Lunch was bologna sandwiches, vegetable soup and fruit for dessert.

Bingo took place at 1pm.

I still continued working on the blanket, taking occasional breaks to go outside and have a cigarette.

Dinner was barbecued chicken, rice and greens.

I spent the rest of the day trying to finish my blanket.

I went to be at nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.