Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday, May 3, 2013

I got up just before 6am. I went to the bathroom and made my bed. I went outside to smoke a cigarette and then came back inside to make coffee.

I have a 9:30 am appointment to see my physiciatrist and a meeting after that to go look at my apartment complex.

Breakfast was oatmeal and fruit.

I left in the 8:30 van for my appointments.

My session with my physiciatrist went OK. I told her about what's going on in my life and how I felt about things.

My second meeting was more disappointing. I found out that I wasn't going to my apartment complex after all. I just can;t tell you how disappointed I was!

I got back to the shelter around 3:30 pm. I missed lunch so I made some popcorn but then there was the dinner call.

Dinner was sphagetti and sausages.

I continued to work on the crocheted bag stopping every now and then to go outside and smoke a cigarette.

I went to bed at ten.

1 comment:

  1. December 2013 Update:

    I guess hindsight is a good thing. While I was very disappointed at not being able to go to the complex that I wanted to live at, the place that I'm living at now is much more better for me - but still at the time I was very angry because the caseworker who said that we could changed the whole thing. I even spoke to her supervisor and to make a long story short even her supervisor said no.

    Then about a few weeks later they said that I could go and look at the apartment complex but by them I managed to go look at it myself.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.