Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Septa Fare Increase!

I was online looking at the Septa website so that I could find out how much their transfers would be. I already knew about the fare hike to $2.25 but I wanted to know if getting a transfer would still cost a dollar or did that fare go up too.

While I was searching for more information, I found out that Septa won't be selling tokens any more starting July of this year. I can't believe that they are getting rid of their tokens because that is what I mostly use.

It's just gonna make things harder for me when I take the bus. I'll have to budget for taking public transportation - which isn't going to be easy!

If you want to find out more about the Septa fares you can go to this blog site to find out more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.