Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday, April 5, 2013

I woke up a few minutes before the 6:30 wake-up call I lost my cellphone charger and it's really pissing me off! I have to find it. I'm out of cigarettes too!

I can't believe that I missed breakfast! I missed them calling and I missed seeing the line. I had a cereal bar instead.

I smoked the last one this morning.

One of the guys gave me a couple of cigarettes - that was very nice of him!

I played around with the computer a little but I had to leave for my appointment.

My session with the doctor went OK. She asked me how I was doing and I told her of my frustrations and my anxieties and how I was worried about my court case. She prescribed my prescriptions and my session was finished. So now I'm still on the Prozac and the sleeping pills but she said that I was doing better.

I got back to the shelter by noon but I missed lunch but they had some saved for me. I was very hungry and I wolfed it down. It was bologna sandwiches and a brownie for dessert.

Back to writing here in my journal. I went to use the computer to type up a resume draft and I showed it to the staff member and he made some remarks about it so now I have to make some corrections.

Dinner was ham, butter beans, rice and sweet potatoes.

I went with one of the residents in his truck because there was an errand he had to do plus he had whiskey. Actually he was out of whiskey but he bought some more. The errand was in another area and we didn't get back to around 10 that night. It was something different to do so I did it.

I went to bed at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.