Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Woke up at 5am but went back to bed until 6:30.

No cigarettes yet so I had my coffee.

Breakfast was cereal and milk but I didn't have any. For breakfast I had oreos.

I continued to work on the blanket until my van ride at 8:30. I had an appointment with my regular physical doctor.

The appointment went well. My blood pressure was lower - 130 over 78. We talked about my need for a cane. I got a tuberculosis shot and have to go back on Friday so they can see the results. The doctor and I also talked about my knee. My physical therapist says that I'm a good ten years away from knee surgery. I also asked about a more stronger pain medication for my knee and she prescribed something similar to Alieve so I hope my insurance company will pay for it otherwise it will cost me $20.

I came back to the shelter and made it in time for lunch which was vegetables soup and sandwiches

I played bingo with some of the other residents. I did win one game. Still bummed about not having cigarettes. Still continued to work on my blanket.

Dinner was meatballs and vegetables.

I still continued to work on the blanket.

I went to bed at nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.