Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Woke up just before the 6:30 wakeup call.  I made my bed and a resident and I went out the back way and walked to the front while we had our cigarettes.

I'm feeling the pain more in my knee.  I realized this while I was walking this morning.  I'm going to see how a cane works for me.

Breakfast was grits and scrapple.

I continued to work on the blanket.  Around 10:30 a bunch of students came by.  They were here to participate in some sports activities and the head of the shelter gave us some digital cameras to take pictures with.  I took about 170 pictures.  The head of the shelter is going to use some of the pictures in an art show.

For lunch we and the students had pizza and chicken wings, hamburger and salad.  What a treat it was!

I crocheted some baby booties for someone and I can't wait to show them to them in the morning.

I decided to start the blanket from scratch I didn't like the way it looked.  I only have until Friday to complete it.

Dinner was chilli and rice.

At around 6pm there was a creative writing class and I took part in it.  We were to write about some one or something we loved without using the words "I", "me" or "my".  Our next assignment was to find a portrait and describe it.  It appears that this creative writing class will take place on Wednesdays at 6pm.  I'm going to have to get another notebook specifically for this.

I worked more on the blanket until I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.