Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Saturday, March 6, 2013

The weekend! I got up around 6am and went out to the front. Had a cup of coffee and a cigarette and I took my medications. Breakfast was scrapple and grits. I'm rolling cigarettes now. One of the residents was sick with bronchitis and a staff member drove him to the emergency room and I went along for the ride. Back at the shelter I crocheted a little and then I did some more work on the resume on the computer. I can't think of anything else to add to it so I'm going to show it to the staff member on Monday. Lunch was hamburgers, bread and French fries. There was something else with it. It looked like a meat patty and someone told me that it was turkey. One of the women residents will be moving to her new place on Monday. She's going to have her own room but she will be sharing a bathroom and kitchen with other tenants. I would love to see what her place looks like so I offered to help her move. Dinner was chicken, noodles, carrots and pecan pie for dessert. A couple of us decided we were going to go out. The resident that had the truck was going out to do his laundry and he let a couple of us tag along with him to him company. Well, he got his laundry done and we got some whiskey and get back to the shelter. We slept in the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.