Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sunday, March 7, 2013

I didn't sleep in my bed last night. Three of us slept in the truck until about 5:30am. By that time the shelter doors were open and I went inside to use the bathroom but came right back out afterwards. While we were sitting in the truck, a police car drove up to the front of the shelter. We couldn't see what was going on and them the police car drove away. We stayed in the truck until a bit past 7 and then we went inside. I couldn't find out why the police car had been here. Cereal and milk were for breakfast but still had half a hoagie left and I ate that for breakfast instead. I'm feeling a lot sleepy now - probably because I slept for a good two hours in the truck. I did manage to get some cigarettes though. Tried to take a nap but someone woke me up because the church breakfast was here. Scrambled eggs, toast with butter, chicken nuggets and French fries was the church breakfast - delicious! The regular lunch was at around 11:45. it was chicken noodle soup and hot dogs. I didn't eat it. I wasn't hungry. I had just had the church breakfast and I had half a hoagie for breakfast. I took a nap until dinner. Dinner was fish, noodles and carrots and I had a second helping of fish. A verbal argument happened over the computer and now nobody can play games on it. Now the computer can only be used for resumes and things like that. Another argument happened between two guys. One was joking around and the other guy said he was dis-respecting him. The weather is starting to get a little bit more warmer and some of the residents are enjoying the outside more. Me? I'm feeling kind of bored and frustrated because I don't have what I want. Things are taking a lo g time and I don't like it one bit! I went to bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.