Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Up at 6:30.  Groggy but awake.  Went outside to smoke a cigarette.  Went back insi.de and had a cup of coffee.  Breakfast was oatmeal.  An argument started between the staff and a resident because the resident had spilled coffee and was using a towel to clean it up.

Right now I'm rolling cigarettes.

Lunch should be in about 2 hours.

Lunch was salami and cheese sandwiches and I had potato chips and grape juice.  Afterwards, I rolled more cigarettes. 

Dinner was ham and vegetables.

One of the residents had a truck and four of us decided to celebrate one of the resident's birthday today.  We pooled our money together and came up with $14 which we used to buy a bottle of whiskey,  Then we drove around for a while before coming back to the shelter.  We kept drinking for a while then we drifted back to the shelter.  I actually didn't got to bed until midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.