Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday, March 22,2013

An argument started earlier this morning concerning the coffee.  You see, coffee isn't provided here - usually - so one of the residents bought a coffee pot.  If you contribute by buying coffee, sugar, etc., then you can have cup(s) of coffee.  Of course some people abuse it but for the most part you ask before you take a cup of coffee.

Anyway, breakfast was Cream of Wheat.

I'm still working on writing a copy of my rebuttal because I haven't finished it.  I kind of decided today that instead of using it as a rebuttal I would send it in and file it with the courthouse since my hearing isn't until the later part of  April.  It will mean more money for stamps and postage but I still may do it anyway.

Another one of the residents here is also having problems with his house though our problems are not the same.  He's trying to get back into his house which was condemmed as inhabitable.  What makes his situation more worse is that someone broke into his house and made the damage worse.  He said that I was an inspiration to him and seeing me fight for my house made him want to fight for his house more.

Lunch was bolgna and salami sandwiches with cheese and chicken noodle soup with pound cake for dessert.  There are still some pears available in the box.

We had a bit of drama today because one of the men left their wife today.  From what I could see he just packed his stuff into a trash bag and left out the front door.  For right now the wife is a basket case, just crying and very distraught.  (This is all happening during the shift change and the new staff have hardly a clue as to what is going on.

I also got some bad news in the mail today.  It seems the Supervising / President Judge is unable to interfere with the case of anothe judge and it looks like he will not help me and I don't have the $125 needed to file the appeal.

Dinner was a nice mix.  I had fried fish, macaroni and cheese and broccoli.

It seems that this place is getting to people because some of the residents are on edge.  I don't blame them but what other alternative do they have.  I'm feeling frustrated myself!

The woman's husband came back and she didn't want to let him go.  As he was trying to leave (again) she held on tight to him and she kept screaming "NO".  He went outside, she followed and held onto him again.  Over and over she kept screaming 'NO'.  He finally left and she started to cry.  She came inside still crying.  She became so distraught that an ambulance came and took her away.

I was able to use the computer here so that I could get my income information so that I can file my 4th quarter taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.