Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Breakfast was grits and bacon.

I spent the morning rolling some more cigarettes and kept at it right until lunch lime.  Lunch was chicken tortillas.

Before that a church brought breakfast plates of scrambled eggs, fish sticks and biscuits - very, very good.

I spent some time rolling cigarettes until I ran out of tobacco.

One of the residets was 't feeling well so he called an ambulance and they came a d took him away.  He's back now and he said the doctors said he had  bronchitis.

Me and another woman crocheted a little together and I got $5 for folding another resident's clothes while he was out.

It's about 4 in the afternoon.  The shift changed happen about an hour ago and since its a Sunday those not watching the college basketball games are trying not to be bored.

Dinnertime at around 5pm.  Pepper steak, rice, lima / butter beans, juice and marble cake for dessert.

Had a cigarette outside in the cold air but it felt good.

Checked my phone and I got a message from one of my neighbor friends wondering why she hadn't seen me in a while.  I was shocked!  I thought that the word had already gotten around?  Well it will now because I told her about how I got evicted and I told her to tell everybody and to spread the word.  I also checked in with my brother also.

One of the residents here, a sweet, little feisty older woman just gave me a bowl of ice cream.  Wasn't that sweet!  Two of the men residents are talking about sorts at my table while I writing this now..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.