Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday, March 21,2013

Up at 6:30

Breakfast was eggs and turkey bacon.  I managed to have my coffee and cigarette before breakfast.

After breakfast I took a nice hot shower but didn't have enough time to wash my hair because someone was banging on the shower door.  Later I found out who it was but he was a "friendly" so I couldn't be mad at him.

Today is the day that I start working on my rebuttal for court.  It's something I'm not looking forward to but its something that I got to do if I want to get my house back.

Lollipops for snacks were at the snack table today.

One of the favorite case workers is leaving tomorrow.  She commutes a long way and she said that it was just getting too much for her.  A lot of the people that work here have another job.  Some of them work more than one shift and a few of them are interns.

Lunch at around noon - veal patties with bread and cheese.

I finished my court rebuttal.  Now all I have to do is copy it.

Dinner was rice, beans and roast beef.

Bingo was tonight and I called the numbers.  We started off with a lot of people but it gradually drifted down to a few players.  The prizes consisted of sodas and candy.

I wanted to use their computer to do my taxes but I got bogged down playing bingo and mostly forgot about it.

I went to bed at 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.