Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, March 25,2013

Up at 6:30 and breakfast at around 7:30.

Well I finally did something with my hair.  Actually I showed my perm kit to one of the female staffers and she remembered it and she kind of bullied me to get it done today.  I wasn't ready for that but the shelter had almost everything I needed to perm my hair.  It took me about 2 and a half hours to get it done but at least my hair was clean.

I was still in a tizzy over that and then it was lunch time.  We had beef stew for lunch.

A woman minister stopped by the shelter today and I complimented he on her stylish outfit.  She kind of brushed it off but she came back to me later saying she thought about what I said and that she might use it in her next sermon.

She also told me that her father is an attorney and that maybe she will be able to help me with my court case.  I surely do hope that she is able to help.

Dinner was peppersteak with rice and butter beans.

I'm doing some compiter work for one of the men here is doing contractor work.  I'm making a spreadsheet for his client list.  Actually using the computer here is a bit difficult because you don't get to spend a lot of time at it - maybe 45 minutes at the most.

Unfortunately one of the residents over took his medication and he was taken by ambulance to the hospital.  Strangely enough he was back at the shelter by 10:30 but I had already gone to bed by then.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.