Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday, March 27,2013

Slept about 4 hours last night but I got up a little bit early anyway.  Had my morning coffee and cigarette.  breakfast was cereal a d milk.

My appointment wasn't until 1:30 so I had some time before I had to leave.  I decided to do something with my hair but I didn't like it so I changed it back.  Time to kill because I didn't want to miss the van at 1:30.

Lunch was chicken tortillas and the hamburger(s) left over from yesterday.

For the rest of the time I worked with stringing some yarn and I met the minister's daughter again.  She told me she couldn't find the paper that I wrote my case number on and for me to write it down for her again.  Today is the last day to file my appeal.  Oh well, at least I still have the trial yet.

My appointment today was just the basic paperwork process to get me into group therapy sessions.  My first session starts Friday at 9 am.  Though I loath to ask the shelter for another approval  sheet.  I am going to have to do it.  A very nice woman asked me questions about myself and how I was feeling to help determine which groups would  be the best fit for me.  I wanted the art therapy group for sure! It was basically a painless little process and after it was over I was set to start attending the group therapy sessions on Friday.

I wanted to wait around so I could attend one of the sessions today but I start on Friday.

The van took me  ack to the shelter and I found out that while I was gone one of the residents was take  out by ambulance because he was acting weird.  This is the same man who had to be taken out twice before by ambulance because he had taken too much of his sleeping pills.

Dinner was ham again with some vegetables and cake for dessert.  I still have to work on clearing and straightening out my lockers because there is  o more room left.

I got my clothes ready for the shower I was going to take in the morning and I went to bed at ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.