Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday, March 17, 2013 (St. Patrick's Day)



I got up a few minutes before the wake-up call but later found out that a couple of people were still asleep in the back only because no one woke them up!

I'm still taking my medication as prescribed so I'm still waiting to see how the Prozac affects me.

Lunch was fried onion rings, chicken nuggets and juice.

A few of the residents went for a walk, a few went to work and most of the rest are watching TV.  I made coffee for our table and went outside to smoke a cigarette.

Dinner was baked chicken and vegetables.

One of the residents car wouldn't start and about 7 or eight of us went out to see if we could help but we couldn't so we drank some beer in honor of St. Patrick's Day!  We met a couple who had come to the shelter for the first time and they had brought their van, their dog and their cat and the woman was pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. I subsequently found out that the young couple sold their van, gave away their dog but kept their cat and they took a bus to New York

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.