Sunday, March 17, 2013

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kind of an uneventful morning - so far.  It's almost 7:30 and I'm still waiting for breakfast.

Breakfast came at last.  It was oatmeal and rools.  But later came the church breakfast.  Potatoes, scrambled eggs, scrambled cheese eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, coffee, orange and apple juice - positively delicious!

Since it was the weekend, I decided not to do anymore important or legal paperwork until Monday.  I just wanted to do silly stuff today and not have to think about anything important.

Someone here actually ordered a pizza so that is what I had for lunch.

A lot of people were watching a basketball game on TV (the TV stays on all day during the weekends) but I'm not too into sports so I didn't watch it.

I talked with one of the newer women here about my court case and she did agree with me about there being something wrong and that made me feel better about it.

Dinner was turkey ham and vegetables.  I didn't eat it.

The police brought in a new guy.

I went to bed at nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.