Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

At about 1 am I felt my feet cramping up and I had to get up from the bed because no matter which way I turned in bed I couldn't get rid of the cramps.  I went to the staff member and told him about the cramping and he wanted to know if I wanted to go to the hospital.  I told him that if I just walked around maybe the cramping would go away.

So I did some walking around and the cramps went away slowly so I went back to bed.
<p>A lot of us were coughing and sneezing during the night.  It seems a lot of us (including my self) were sick.
<p>I woke up again around 5 am because I felt the cramping coming back.  I got back up and walked around again and then laid  back down again.  I didn't wake up again until the 6:30 wake-up call.
<p>I made my bed and went out the back door with another resident and we smoked a cigarette on the way to the front of the shelter.
<p>After the cigarette, went inside and had a cup of coffee.
<p>Breakfast was french toast and a sausage patty.
<p>After breakfast I went out to smoke a cigarette but it started to rain really hard so I came back inside.
<p>Lunch was interesting because it was supposed to be a barbecue.  It kept raining off and on so it took awhile.  The head of the shelter wanted pictures so I used her camera to get pictures and "capture" moments of the barbecue.  I took about 25-30 pictures with her digital camera.  Students were also suppose to come in from a nearby college.  I captured pictures of the arriving.  We didn't actually get to eat lunch until 2 in the afternoon but it was worth the wait.  Hot dogs, hamburgers, corn, beans and salad!  We (and the students) feasted!
<p>Big Daddy came back from work early and we were off to do his laundry (and drink whiskey).  We did some shopping and bought hoagies for dinner.
<p>We got back to the shelter but Big Daddy realized that he was out of cigarettes so we, along with another resident  went to get some.  He was paying one of the younger residents to help clean his van.
<p>We got back to the shelter around 10 pm and I went to bed at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.