Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday, May 21,2013

I woke up at 6:30. Today is laundry day so I stripped the bed. My walking companion wasn't there so I came through the front. Had my cigarette but no coffee. I took a shower, had breakfast and was upset because my bag had been thrown in the 'lost and found' bin but I was able to retrieve it. (It wasn't only my stuff that was thrown in the bin though. There's this rule at the shelter where nothing is supposed to be left on the table and chairs. When we go to the sleeproom to go to sleep everything has to be cleared from the tables and chairs).

Breakfast was eggs and bagels.

My van trip to my doctor took a while and I had to walk about half a block get there.

My doctor's visit included a lot of things but at least I got the 'go a head' to take motorcycle lessons.



I also got a prescription for an eye exam, a dental referral, and for some more tests to be scheduled. There's a lot I have to do.

I had to wait a while for the van and it was so hot outside that I went back inside and sat down and waited for the van.

Back at the shelter I smoked a cigarette outside and sat with some of the other residents.

I found out that Big Daddy has to leave the shelter by June 1st.

Lunch was meat wraps.

I'm also trying to get my information together so I can take a college course or two. I have to get a copy of my high school transcripts and my own high school closed down 2 years ago. So I'll have to figure a way to solve that.

I also completed the crochet bag but have to wait until he can pay me.

Dinner was spare ribs and sweet potatoes.

I'm still finishing up on making copies of my appeal papers so that I can file them on Thursday.

I went to bed at eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.