Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I woke at the 6:30 wake-up call. I left out the back way with another resident and smoked a cigarette as we walked to the front. Heard a rumor that one of the female residents is being kicked out today because she was caught smoking in the bathroom.

I waited a bit for my coffee but finally had some.

Breakfast was waffles and sausages.

I took my medications.

Yesterday about 7 people came from a shelter in Pottstown. It seems that shelter closes during the summer and some of the people there were being transferred to here. As a result, the shelter is quite full today.

Now that I (finally) finished the blanket I'm continuing an older project that I had to stop because I ran out of yarn. Now that I have the yarn I can finish it. I'm making a black "hoodie".

Lunch was sandwiches and tortilla chips.

Since it was nice outside I chatted with a few of the residents outside. The sun was beating down on me so I came back inside. I still have 2 writing assignments that I still haven't done yet. They are due on Wednesday.

Dinner was ham potatoes and beets.

I continued to work on my "hoodie" though I'm thinking about turning it into a bag because the sides aren't even.

We had crackers for a snack.

I also "hitched" a ride on the van to get my prescription renewals.

I went to bed at ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.