Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I woke up at around 6. Had my cigarette outside and then came in for coffee.

Breakfast was oatmeal and scrapple.

I got ready to leave for my 8:30 van ride but we left early - like 8:10.

My appointment wasn't until 10 am so I used that time to work on my crochet project which was to make a small carrying bag for my own cellphone.

During my physical therapy session a heating pad was applied to my knee for about 15 minutes. Then I did some exercises and pedaled an exercise bike for 9 minutes and my distance was 1.1 miles.

After my session I wanted to pick up my Prozac and sleeping pill prescriptions and get some cigarettes. I was able to do that that and then was taken back to the shelter.

It was about 2 when I got back so I missed lunch but the cook made me a plate. Lunch was hamburgers and French fries.

I finished the rest of my crochet project.

I also found out that my cane was ready to be picked up. I managed to be able to schedule the outreach van to take me to the medical supply place in Upper Darby. I'm told it's a 40 minute ride.

I also managed to complete my writing project today and I also have laundry to do as well! Whew!

I don't think I ate dinner because I had that late lunch.

Later during the evening around 8, Big Daddy and his girlfriend came to the shelter.

The girlfriend couldn't stay but Big Daddy signed the sleep sheet. He took his sleeping pill and went to the back to watch TV. When it was time to go into the sleep room, he got up, went into the hall, fell and banged his head pretty hard. An ambulance was called and he was taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.