Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday, May 9th

I woke up just after 6, made my bed and went to the front day room.  Had a cigarette outside and came back in to some tepid coffee. Breakfast was eggs and scrapple. Big Daddy left for work. I continued to work on the yellow bag. It was nice outside so I worked on the bag outside. Lunch was pork/sausage patties and mashed potatoes. After lunch I got copies of my legal papers. Unfortunately it wasn't enough copies so I have to get more copies made. I also continued to work (inside) on the bag. Big Daddy came back early from work and he took me to the apartment complex where I wanted to live. We were shown models of the one and two bedroom apartments. I liked them just fine and it is close to where I used to live. Next we drove over to my home and I saw that my mother's car was gone but I had already known that because a neighbor called me and told me so. I stopped by to see my neighbor and my bunch at my library. On the way back we stopped for hoagies and cigarettes. By the time we were finished it was around 9:30. The shelter has a 10 pm curfew so we just made it back in time! I went to bed at eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.