Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oh the joy of my "normal" day at the shelter! I got up at 6. I had my cigarette and I had my shower just being grateful that no one was banging on the shower door.

Breakfast was grits and scrapple.

I thought I had an appointment today but it turns out that its for tomorrow.

I talked with one of the caseworkers about the problem I was having with the processing of my Social Security process and she said that since she was going there in a few minutes that I could "hitch" a ride with here.

It turns out that I will have to call a number that is to their office in another part of the state.

Lunch was ham sandwiches, soup and crackers.

I talked to Big Daddy and found out that he was fired from his job! He's not in a very good way though because of it.



I talked to the head of the shelter and she told me that it was possible for me to get into the residence of my choice.

I missed taking my blood pressure medication on Sunday and I really felt weird so I'm back to taking them again and I feel much better.

Dinner was fish, rice and stewed tomatoes.

We're all kind of worried about Big Daddy. If he doesn't come back to the shelter soon he may be kicked out!

Since today was laundry day, we had to sign for our sheets and then we went to the sleep room to make our beds.

I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.