Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Woke up at 6:30

Had cigarette on the way to the front and then had coffee inside.

Breakfast was two pancakes per person.

I worked on making copies of my court papers so that I can file my appeal on Thursday.

Big Daddy, as restless as ever, went to take a walk.

I have been practicing walking with my cane.

The weather is gray and dreary and drizzling off and on.

I'm still working on copying my court papers.

I used the computer here to register for a Pell grant so I could take some courses at the local community college.

Lunch was pasta, spaghetti sauce and meatballs.

I continued to finish my legal work, stopping occassionlhy to go outside and have a cigarette.

Dinner was ham, sweet potatoes and green beans with crackers and cheese for dessert.

I finished my 3rd set of legal copies and decided to take a break from it. I wanted to work on finishing my crochet bag so that I can get paid.

I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.