Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday, May 17, 2013

I got up a little after 6. I was rushed last night because I was trying to put things away and ended up having to take my coat with me into the sleeproom. I went out the back way, came to the front and took a shower.

My stuff was a mess because something had spilled on them!

Breakfast was eggs and sausage.

After breakfast, I worked on straightening my stuff from storage.

I also got a ride from the shelter so that I could go get my cane. I had to go all the way to Upper Darby because that was the closest place that my medical insurance would pay for. It took 40 minutes to get there and forty minutes to get back but I made it in time for lunch.

Lunch was chicken patties and bread and hash browns.

The crochet club met at 1:30 and I was trying to learn the granny stitch. It still seems that I have to work on my tension. So I'll be making some dish towels to work on my tension.

Dinner was steak slices, noodles and green beans.

Big Daddy came back to the table angry.

I continued to work on the bag and then I went outside for awhile.

Dig Daddy was outside as well and he had gave me this "mysterious" speech about 'if he didn't see me anymore....'.

It turns out that he was still angry at the guy who smashed his window. He went looking for a big tree branch and then he went to hit the same guy! The police were called and so was the head director of the shelter. Big Daddy was allowed to stay but the other guy had to leave.

During this whole thing another of the residents was high and he kept talking crazy. He ended up getting arrested.

I went to bed at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.