Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013

Morning came and we were anxious to get back to the shelter. Guess what? Big Daddy's truck wouldn't start. We called to have it jumped but it still wouldn't start so it had to be towed to a repair place.

We waited and waited but by 2 o'clock in the afternoon the truck still wasn't ready. So I and Big Daddy's girlfriend decided to take the bus back (to the shelter).

I made it back to the shelter by 4 pm. By this time I was so hungry that I ate my saved hoadie and decided to skip dinner.


everybody at the shelter wanted to know where we were and what the heck we had been doing.

I was tired and cold so I went to bed at nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.