Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday, May 10th

I got up at around 6 am. Went out the back way with another resident and we walked and smoked our way to the front.  Breakfast was cream of wheat and I had my coffee with that.

After breakfast I alternated between going outside and having a cigarette and being inside working on crocheting the bag.

It was starting to get quite warm outside.

Lunch was a meat wrap type taco thing plus we had some leftovers from the barbecue.

We had our first meeting of the crochet club and most of us decided on starting off with a simple project - a crocheted bag for our cellphones.

I also found out about my next creative writing. We are supposed to write something - a contribution - to add to a blog. So I have yet to do that too.

Dinner was ham, rice and mixed vegetables.

After dinner we went for a ride in Big Daddy's van and we had some whiskey.


It started to rain real heavy so we stayed in the van and didn't get back inside the shelter until 10:30. I went to bed at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.