Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday, May 6, 2013

I got up just before the 6:30, went to the bathroom and then made up my bed.

I came out the back way with another resident and smoked a cigarette on the way to the front.

I went inside and had my coffee.

Breakfast was pancakes and scrapple.

I'm very low on cigarettes and I still feel a bit sleepy.

I continued to work on the bag.lasangna

There are some things I have to do but I'm procrastinating. I have to make copies and there are two bills that I have to take care of. I have to do those things as soon as possible.

Lunch was lasangna.

I'm still working on the bag but I ran out of blue yarn so I'm un-twisting some old yarn and that's going to take a while.

Dinner was barbecued chicken, potatoes and stewed tomatoes.

I continued to un-twist the yarn.

Two people had to leave today. One was a woman who had een here awhile. It's rumored that she has funeds afailable and that there is an apartment waiting for her. The second person was a younger guy who was going to New Hampshire with his girlfriend who is pregnant. There were supposed to be getting a ride but the ride never showed up. They wanted to stay at the shelter but the assistant director said they couldn't. So they loaded up their bags into a baby stroller and started walking.

Around 6:30 a fight broke out. I was sitting near the front so I don't know how it started. The police came and made one guy leave the grounds.

This time I went to bed at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.