Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I got up around 2am to go to the bathroom but I went right back to bed. I woke up to the 6:30 wake-up call.

I came to the front and went outside to smoke a cigarette. I came back inside and had to wait a little for coffee.

Breakfast was waffles.

I'm running out of cigarettes and that is bugging me no end!!

Now that I'm jfinished the bag I'm looking at other kinds of stitches that I can do from some books that I checked out of the library.

Lunch was tuna fish or lunch meat sandwiches and I already had some potato chips that I could eat with that.

While I was looking at other stitches and practicing them someone admired the bag that I made and they want me to make them the same kind of bag in two different colors. I wanted to get started on that right away.

I went outside and smoked my last cigarette. Hopefully I'll get a lot more soon!

Dinner was ham, noodles and stewed tomatoe.

Mostly after dinner I worked on the bag.

I went to bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.