Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday, May 16, 2013



I got up at 6:10. Left out the back way with another resident and had a cigarette while walking to the front of the shelter.

Breakfast was pancakes and sausages.

I finally finished the yellow bag and gave it to one of the staff members. She said she liked it and actually paid me for it!



Big Daddy returned to the shelter. He said that he was alright.

Lunch was beef turnovers and hash browns plus a donut for dessert.

I worked on preparing my appeal papers for filing. They are due by May 25th which is on a Saturday.

Dinner was sausage, noodles, corn and a donut for dessert.

I spent some time outside in the breeze (although it was warm outside).

I played bingo, did some research on the computer and then designed and printed a flyer for the shelter.

I went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.