Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snowed In

Well this is Tuesday and I'm kind of snowed in. But today I went out and started my car because its just been sitting for the last few days.

I'm kind of glad to be snowed in because I went shopping and got some groceries the day before it was expected to snow. We have had 2 snow storms in the past 7 days.

The community college that I go to was closed today because of the "anticipated" weather. But we really didn't have to go to school today because it was "reading" day.

I don't have to go back to class until Thursday and I hope the snow is gone by then.

I had made an appointment to get my car checked at the dealer for tommorrow but I re-scheduled it to a later date. Hopefully the snow will be gone by then.

I'm doing laundry now and getting ready to eat some left-over turkey for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.