Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nearing The End

Well, I'm nearing the end of the semester of the college courses I am taking - which I'm not doing very well in.

My panic attacks have quieted down a bit after I had a meeting with one of my CTI people. Basically what he said was that I shouldn't worry too much about it and that there may be a lot of options for me. I don't want to leave my apartment. It's cozy and I have a cat now.

Before the talk with the counselor I was worrying very badly. I just tried to calm down and I will have to cross that bridge when I get to it - hopefully being able to stay in my apartment.

I'm at the college now waiting for the teacher and after this class I can go back to my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Please remember that all comments will be moderated before they are placed within the blog.